Knowing your market
Inter-branch organization, groups of companies or local authorities, brainstorming what makes the targeted markets a priority for your strategy applied to economic data will provide a source of essential information to make up your mind and prepare the future.
You aim to:
- Analyze the structuring of the economic characteristics of a territory;
- Know precisely the structuring of the sectors, the economic models developed, the evolution of the markets and their potentials;
- Approach the strategic activities of your business scopes, for inter-branch organizations and for groups of companies;
- Draw up an “inventory” and to build prospective scenarios to lead a strategic thinking;
- Forecast the actions to be taken within the framework of your business scopes, and establish reliable reference criteria in regard to predefined measurable outcomes.
Here are some examples of previous projects:
SAVOY DAIRY INTER-BRANCH ORGANIZATION
Strengthening strategic choices
Drawing up an inventory of the economic situation of dairy farms in Savoy area and building a one year plan to identify the key factors of success for the best strategy.
Getting the best of semi-annual and annual economic benchmarks on the average situation in the Savoy area for dairy farms.
EVALUATION OF DANONE BINDING CONTRACT IN THE SOUTH-EAST REGION
Clear objectives, convincing results
Finding as a neutral third party (A3CONSULT) common agreement with Danone in regard to offering farmers’ milk at a fair price, taking into account the critical equilibrium price and the average margins for Danone.
Economic benchmarks and support for preparing the negotiation with Danone.
THE INTERPROFESSIONAL SYNDICAT OF SAVOY WINES (SRVS)
Acting in the heart of the savoy wine valley in order to innovate
- Evaluate the production costs of the main designation of origin for the Savoie wines (Mondeuse, Abymes, Apremont, Chignin).
- To draw up an inventory of the economic situation of the vineyards in Savoy.
- Establish a 1-year plan based on data from the economic observatory.
- Assess the economic impact for the implementation of Crémant de Savoie specifications applied to surface of the vineyards
Providing detailed economic benchmarks in the context of product marketing, and key economic benchmarks for producers.
THE INTER-BRANCH COMMITTEE ON SAVOY WINES (CIVS)
Assist the development of the designation of the local wines under quality management control
Producing quarterly economic information for producers in Savoy wine area (producers, cooperatives, wine trading houses) enabled the inter-branch to catch on with the increase of sales volumes, inventories and the designation of wine.
Have quarterly dashboards linked to wine campaigns, drafting of market notes and briefing notes for a teaching approach to the Board of Directors.