SAS Savoie Abattage in cooperation with Interviande de Savoie
Study of opportunities for developing a production line for chopped steaks in the Savoie region (2016)
- Identification of large consumer trends in France for chopped steaks and minced beef meat stock.
- Defining with Associates SAS Savoie Abattage (and their members), the key factors success and hurdles to integrate the chopped steak “land of Savoy” in their product strategy.
- Qualify specific market access to these products in the Savoie region thru specified distribution channels;
- Establish a first economic approach for the distribution of the value of each unit of beef and for the branch.
- Establish numerous guide lines for the SAS Savoie Abattage (one year action plan), for supporting the development of a production line of chopped steaks or ready to eat food.